Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Some live cricket for you
Discussion started by London Leprechaun , 28 March, 2020 19:44
Some live cricket for you
London Leprechaun 28 March, 2020 19:44
West Ham Tony, a Middlesex friend, has uncovered some unique T20 coverage. Enjoy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2020 19:32 by London Leprechaun.

Re: Some live cricket for you
BarmierKev 28 March, 2020 22:43
This hilarious link, has made me wonder about any of our household items which we can use to form a Middlesex XI.

Just checked my freezer. Tim Lamb.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

rod/ed 29 March, 2020 16:01
Got some Lace napkins. Use to have some Melon but sent it to Yorkshire.

adelaide 29 March, 2020 18:34
From the thread title I was expecting footage of an insect!

Adelaide

MB 03 April, 2020 13:26
Have a model Carr

BarmierKev 04 April, 2020 12:58
I was thinking of Fred Titmus but sadly I'm struggling with volunteers for this one.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

London Leprechaun 11 April, 2020 21:23
Following England's successful T20 debut, Kev has managed to get a bit of Middlesex cricket for you. Not quite what we were hoping for today. But needs must.

BeefyRoberts 24 April, 2020 10:11
Just released news...no cricket until AT LEAST July 1st.
Looks like moving t20 to other dates, fingers crossed to franchise rubbish, but that news wont be released until next week.
I'm at a loss, why don't these fools that allegedly run our lovely game just release everything at the same time.
I can see we will be lucky to get any live cricket at all this year...😥😥😥

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net