Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Side Bottom runs helps us being Top Side
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 10 May, 2020 17:40
Side Bottom runs helps us being Top Side
Middlesex till we die 10 May, 2020 17:40
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2020 12:04 by BarmierKev.

Re: Side Bottom runs helps us being Top Side
BeefyRoberts 12 May, 2020 18:25
Yea, this report got us ready for day 4.
I think we all decantered to The Tavern after play for a change.
The Yorkie following joined us if my memory serves me.
I wonder what day 4 will bring?

adelaide 12 May, 2020 20:52
Thank goodness for that extra bonus point.

For Yorkshire, that is, as I can't imagine that they will be interested in any sort of deal tomorrow unless they are still in with a chance themselves. Unless they are really hacked off at Somerset.

At least we know that joke bowling won't happen because it's illegal, isn't it?

Adelaide

BarmierKev 13 May, 2020 18:01
When Sidebum earned Yorkshire that extra batting batting point I was ecstatic. I remember shouting in the Lower Tav we now can win the league. I did get some funny looks, which I'm used to. On this occasion I was making perfect sense.

For those who don't know how this ended up, please accept my apologies for the picture spoiler.

BeefyRoberts 13 May, 2020 21:30
Is it over now? Waiting for the report from the last day, as I cant honestly remember what the it looked like!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net