Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Championes Championes Ole Ole Ole
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 24 May, 2020 17:41
Championes Championes Ole Ole Ole
Middlesex till we die 24 May, 2020 17:41
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2020 12:04 by BarmierKev.

Re: Championes Championes Ole Ole Ole
BarmierKev 24 May, 2020 17:45
What memories of that day that will never be taken away from me. Reproducing this has given me a boost.

I think it's sad that two of our loyalist fans actually did what Darren nearly did and out of principal missed that championship winning moment.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts 24 May, 2020 18:54
Always good to recap that day.
Wonder when we will see another like it.
Tavern will never recover from that party, even now probably still trembles when its spoken about!
Just glad that our mate, Diamond, was there with us.
My wall still has the photos and scorecard hanging on it framed, never to be removed unless I decorate.

Jameslawler 25 May, 2020 18:23
It was an amazing day. The scenes in the Pavilion were amazing and will never been seen again.

BarmierKev 25 May, 2020 21:05
That day will long live in my memory.

Who would have predicted what has followed in all respects?

VincentVanDerVictory 26 May, 2020 13:28
CHAMPIONS !! Great end to a fabulous season!!

So pleased for the Middlesex supporters and of course also the Middlesex players who virtually all had consistently strong seasons especially Gubbins, TRJ etc

..a lot of credit goes to our captain that season The General James Franklin too.

Middlesex CCC the deserved champions that season ahead of Yorkshire and especially ahead of the masters of doctoring pitches Somerset.

Justice prevailed !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net