Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Tim Murtaugh
Discussion started by freddie tittlemouse , 19 July, 2020 14:18
Tim Murtaugh
freddie tittlemouse 19 July, 2020 14:18
It seems Tim Murtagh (Middlesex and Ireland) has been a bit surprised to receive a number of tweets relating to Donald Trump's reelection.
It seems that people are confusing him with Tim Murtaugh who is director of communications for the Trump re-election campaign.
I wonder if Tim Murtaugh (Trump and USA) is equally baffled by tweets he is receiving about Middlesex cricket.

Re: Tim Murtaugh
Sussex Seaxe 20 July, 2020 12:53
I saw this yesterday and decided to confuse a mid westerner who was talking about the one with a 'u' but spelling it without, thus invoking our man. I think she may still be puzzled by the English chap referring to both Middlesex and away swing bowling at Lord's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net