Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Membership Fees -Sussex CCC
adelaide 10 September, 2020 16:01
OK, so you can't buy your way to the front of the queue but you could for a brief period. The MCC was, so as to speak, chaste, then wanton for a bit but now chaste again. I'll have to try that line if I'm caught out doing something naughty!

I do understand the difficulty of the situation. The MCC were able to exercise an option that the thousands of struggling businesses cannot, even if they have a building programme going on. I suppose that itself says something about the MCC and the wealth of (some of) their members but that's just the way it is.

Adelaide

Seaxe_man1 12 September, 2020 08:39
Following your post SS. MCC released the following on the sale of life memberships. They raised £22.9 million. 2035 were bought by existing members. 339 were bought by those circumventing the 29 year waiting list. Price range was between 7000 and 80000 depending on age. This enables work to continue on Compton and Edrich and MCC will not have to take out loans. The 18000 normal subscriptions bring in 7 million. So in total £30 million collected in Covid 19 year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 08:46 by Seaxe_man1.

Seaxe_man1 12 September, 2020 08:59
CEO Richard Goatley has called for an online forum to deal with membership possibilities as regards refunds etc for covid-19. This to occur on 22 Sept. Anyone who wishes to be part of this forum to email events@middlesex with membership number. Seems ideal for full payers to volunteer. They lose the most.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net