Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Middle v Hants 12/9/20
adelaide 13 September, 2020 01:25
Quote:
hdo
Quote:
adelaide
Well, it worked opening the bowling with a slow bowler. Without the five penalty runs his figures would look really top class.

Penalty runs don't count against the bowler.

That makes sense. I thought when watching it that Tin's runs conceded figure went up by 5 at precisely that moment on the feed. Maybe I was mistaken then, or maybe the extra runs were taken off his figures after that point. Having done my arithmetic, they were clearly not in his final figures.

Adelaide

hdo 13 September, 2020 01:30
Quote:
adelaide
That makes sense. I thought when watching it that Tin's runs conceded figure went up by 5 at precisely that moment on the feed. Maybe I was mistaken then, or maybe the extra runs were taken off his figures after that point. Having done my arithmetic, they were clearly not in his final figures.

I wasn't able to watch today's game, so I can't comment on that - but I'm not surprised, as the stats bar on the live feed is sometimes a law unto itself!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2020 01:31 by hdo.

Seaxe_man1 13 September, 2020 07:51
Has to be said that Steve Finn has made a decent fist as both T20 captain and bowler..

Jonathan Winsky 13 September, 2020 09:10
Steven Finn has spoken to Middlesex’s YouTube page about this match:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net