Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

4 years ago today
Discussion started by BarmierKev , 21 September, 2020 09:43
4 years ago today
BarmierKev 21 September, 2020 09:43
Happy memories

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: 4 years ago today
BarmierKev 21 September, 2020 09:47
Thinking of where we are now in so many different respects above a reminder of better times.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts 21 September, 2020 10:58
Strangely, that picture and few more came up in the memories part of facebook today.
4 years?
How time flies, and things change for everything.
We all thought things were going to be going upward from the title, not many guessed the opposite!
Funny how so many counties do win the championship and then take a slip after.
The visit to Abu Dhabi was enjoyable as the county champions playing, and beating an mcc select side. And, with a day to spare as well.
Still, the memories of our win will stay with me for ever, and some members of our great club got to see our win and are sadly with us no more.

tallliman 21 September, 2020 12:20
What an amazing day's cricket, a ton for Malan is the thing that's always forgotten but we'd done well to wrestle the game back from the 100 run deficit on first innings. The crazy half an hour of declaration bowling from Lyth and Lees (after Gale was told he wasn't allowed to bowl). Then the denouement and that hattrick from Toby.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net