Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Poll: September player of the month
Discussion started by BarmierKev , 23 September, 2020 10:39
Poll: September player of the month
BarmierKev 23 September, 2020 10:39

Who is our September pklayer of the month?

Stevie Eskinazi
James Cracknell
Jon Simpson
Luke Hollman
Tim Murtagh
Steven Finn

You must be logged in to vote.

18 Votes

Show results

Sorry for dealy with this.

Without any hesitation I'm going for Luke Hollman for a series of more than respectable all round performances as a rookie that has given me hope for our future.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2020 11:12 by BarmierKev.

Re: Poll: September player of the month
chunkyinargyll 23 September, 2020 11:14
Shane Hollman for me too.

Seaxe_man1 23 September, 2020 13:40
I believe it's Joe Cracknell. Not James. Hopefully can improve batting options.

VincentVanDerVictory 23 September, 2020 14:15
Eskinazi.and Simmo had great T20 seasons and Joe ( not James) Cracknell showed great promise and talent with one innings in particular against Kent .

However, Luke Hollman will surely receive the vast majority of votes for his superlative , genuine allrounder performances and stats in T20 ..very impressed by him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2020 14:17 by VincentVanDerVictory.

Jonathan Winsky 23 September, 2020 19:19
I have also voted for Luke Hollman. Hopefully, 2021 will see him making many more eye-catching performances in limited-overs cricket, and maybe even break into Middlesex’s County Championship side.

I have sometimes initially written Joe Cracknell’s first name as ‘James’ before correcting my mistake, and I would probably not be the last person to do so if his career progresses. I imagine that he often gets into rows with people who make this mistake. To complicate things, not only does the cricket team I support have a player named ‘Joe’ who I sometimes refer to ‘James’, but Watford FC have just loaned in James Garner from Manchester United seven years after Joe Garner played for the club!

BarmierKev 23 September, 2020 19:24
Sorry about my James Crackmell cox up.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net