Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
MIDDLESEXARETHEWORST
Annunziata
29 May, 2019 21:03
Just turn up and pay on day.not a problem.

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
29 May, 2019 21:27
They normally release ticket details around October time.

Normally £5 for a grass bank ticket, we’ll publish news as soon as we have any.

Even with 8,000 England fans there last time, you could still get tickets a few days before but the first three days did sell out.

That said, there is always people selling them in the bars leading up the game and also outside the ground on the morning of each day.

Oh glammy glammy
Oh glammy glammy
29 May, 2019 22:01
Great thanks for replies guys 👍

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
30 May, 2019 01:49
No problem, you’ll love Cape Town, definately my favourite test ground, gorgeous scenery and cheap beer as well (if the exchange rate holds up)

Oh glammy glammy
Oh glammy glammy
30 May, 2019 10:27
Sounds just like I’d hoped it would be. Can’t wait. Thanks again for info will keep eye on message board 👍

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
30 May, 2019 18:11
I’m just glad my gamble of looking at Cape Town and Port Elizabeth has paid off, 3 weeks in the sun!!

MIDDLESEXARETHEWORST
Annunziata
30 May, 2019 21:58
Dont go out after dark !

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
30 May, 2019 22:37
Never had s bad experience in cape town, day or night. Just keep your wits about you as you would anywhere

bread
bread
01 June, 2019 09:02
Hi Guys

If anyone needs any help for the tour to South Africa, we can help book for you and tailor any packages that suit.

Experienced tourers since the 2006 ill fated Ashes tour, visited all places many times and done South Africa a few times as well and looking forward to going back again this year. It is a great tour and CT and Newlands is by far one of the best places to watch cricket with the stunning backdrop.

You can visit us at www.cricket-holidays.com

Or we are on Facebook under Craig & Janet - Not Just Travel

www.craigandjanet.notjusttravel.com is our own website as well

Thank you
Craig

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
01 September, 2019 16:18
A sporting ticket firm now has some available for all tests, these are slightly higher than booking direct with SA cricket which will be on sale in a couple of months.

[m.cricketnetwork.co.uk]

SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
06 October, 2019 12:20
Tickets on general sale tomorrrow...

[www.ticketpros.co.za]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.