Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Football thread another new one
Posted by: lower pavilion
Date: 11/12/2016 17:26
Adelaide
I think I have only posted after just two games this season. Bearing in mind Chelsea have now won nine league games in a row I think that is fair enough don't you?. However, I will promise to post after the next league game we lose to make you content.

As regards my other points.
I say again. The last two major disciplinary incidents with Chelsea involved the home game last season, where in my opinion, Tottenham's behaviour was a total disgrace throughout the entire game, resulting in your team, having nine bookings to I think Chelsea's two bookings. That says all you need to know as to which team was the guilty party.

The Manchester City game this season ended up with Manchester City reduced to nine men against Chelsea's eleven men and Aguero's disgraceful needless awful foul at the end of the game caused the confrontation when Manchester City had already lost the game. Despite the FA looking in great detail at the confrontation, they came to the correct conclusion that no Chelsea player deserved to be sent off. Once again that says all you need to know about that game and which team was the guilty party.
It reminds me years ago when someone would break into your house. You would defend yourself and your family against the intruder by knocking the idiot to the ground. The bloke who breaks into your house gets away with a fine and the home owner ends up in prison.

A very long way still to go of course, and a lot of games still to be played, but at the start of the season I would gladly after last season, have taken Chelsea finishing in fourth place but now I am getting a bit greedy.
Manchester Utd and Jose did Chelsea a very big favour today, but as I say a very long way still to go, and a great deal can and will still happen before the end of the season.
By the way, I do not say this very often. Come on West Ham.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net