Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Madness
Posted by: BeefyRoberts
Date: 10/05/2018 11:20
Good points JW,the advertising issue will be an interesting one.
Everything seams to being done backwards,having a meeting with rather important participants...ie,the players,AFTER the announcement is another mad idea put forward by those in charge of this English Baseball Competition.
You mention devaluing the County Championship.something the ECB have been doing for a good few years now! I can't see the real cricket game being played at the same time,as that would mean counties using second 11 players to fill the vacancies left by those nicked to play baseball.That would give spaces in the seconds etc...
The only game they could (and hopefully will) play would be the 50 over competition at out-grounds,unless,dare I say it....they scrap the 50 over,wouldn't put it past these clowns at the moment.
I really don't think much thought has gone into this new English Baseball League,they have hit the panic buttons in seeing how much cash the overseas t20 leagues generate.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net