Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Counties win "victory" over 100
Posted by: BeefyRoberts
Date: 04/02/2019 15:28
so,the fools at ECB who are planning this complete garbage of a tournament are now looking at possibly calling the make-believe,fake sides by county name.
More utter nonsense from them,how will this happen with Lords/MCC wanting to have a franchise cc side in this rubbish?
It makes me laugh,with less than year until the grand opening,there are still no sponsors,no franchise names,nobody been mentioned to putting their cash into the black hole.
The further this amazing progress goes,the better the chances of this falling flat on its face.
Another mention,is of 8 super counties emerging and the other 10 just sitting back watching.
I sincerely hope that doesn't happen,as where would we sit?
Members of the 'other 10' must be dreading if that happens,as it would possibly be saying goodbye to them.But,do the fools at ECB slightly bothered about that?...NO.
I have the best solution,insist graves and harrison resign before this thing starts,scrap it,and pretend it was never mentioned.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net