Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: End of season forum 30th September
Posted by: Supporting Middlesex since 1999
Date: 23/09/2019 19:12
I wasn’t previously aware of this forum, as although it is listed on the page about members events on Middlesex’s official website, I did not notice it the previous time I had looked at that page. I was beginning to fear that the club’s efforts to increase engagement with members was ironically making it harder to engage, as although there now seems to be Board Q&A's at tea intervals on days I cannot attend, it seemed that there were no longer so many evening forums.

I imagine that the questions asked will include whether there will be some incomings this winter (virtually every winter during the last decade has seen our tally of signings be o or 1), what is the future of Dawid Malan, and how will be the 2020 season be impacted by The Hundred.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net