Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Poll: Marks out of 10 for the season?
Posted by: Seaxe_man1
Date: 29/09/2019 14:35
A fairly decent white ball season for me gives a score of 4. An enjoyable RLC season the best for donkey's years and T20 wins up from 2 to seven.

Travel to Essex, Mexico and Canterbury and watching three merited RLC away wins were the season highlights for me.

Eventually succumbing to stronger sides in both competitions.

CC. Three up: I always thought would motivate all of out competitors and so it did.

Our first innings batting was seldom good enough to set a platform to win games.

75 all out at Hove and 34 for 6 at Lanky which looked likely to be worse, until John Simpson with late order help averted that scenario.

Northants and Gloucs joining favourites Lanky in going up underlined the three up motivation.

Notts coming down seem to have a touch of the MX batting virus. Next year we shall see.

Promotion and relegation reverts to two up and down.

Plus we, at anyrate, play everyone twice. So a level playing field.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net