Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: New ECB Chaitman
Posted by: Seaxe_man1
Date: 28/02/2020 21:24
Well I guess you are an East Middlesex Abu quite a few of them. Southgate area also a hack for us in the west. Are you suggesting that Lords with its Draconian dress code is welcoming? I myself have been blocked from entering the so called Mx Room myself over trivia as have most of us at various times. Plus it has long been taken over by bacon and egg boys Mx Room your avin a larf. Their dress code keeps Mx membership down. I accept that the bacon and egg boys who number heavily in Abu ranks don't regard Gatting Way with any favour for obvious reasons.. uxb have helped Mx out for40 years. Your response very typical. Reason why this club struggles. Too much division and in fighting. Asenal all over. Bullying Mx a bacon and egg pastime. One bloke told .me he doesn't talk to Mx people. Told him a form of apartheid. Went quiet.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net