Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: New ECB Chaitman
Posted by: gezzaofthemiddle
Date: 03/03/2020 15:29
Sir Andrew surely played a few times only for The Ux as a matter of convenience, never had any association with them beyond that as far as I know SM,
I view The Copthall project with a great deal of cynicism. We are currently away from headquarters for about 12 days a year, does that require the time and expenditure of this project, or are we to be marginalized further, or even banished completely in the near future. Middlesex are Lords and have been for 150 years, anywhere else would be the road to oblivion in my opinion
As a committed Abu., I've always favored the idea of a ground share at The Hacienda!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net