Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: MTWD Glossary
Posted by: Supporting Middlesex since 1999
Date: 19/11/2008 14:21
Whenever I hear the song ">Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners I usaully think of it as a fake version of ">Come on England by 442 which was a song released for Euro 2004, even though Come on Eileen came first. The next thing you will probably say is something like ">Three Lions is a cover version of some 1980s track, which would be a shame.

Let's hope that Dexy - or whichever nickname Neil Dexter ends up being given - can reach 442 first-class runs for the Three Seaxes by the Twenty20 break (so that he is on course for 1,000 runs for the season) and get the attention of the people at cricket's equivelent of the Three Lions!

Sorry for my eccentricity.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net